We would like to encourage all our customers and everyone else to make it a point to adhere to the protocols being put in place by the local authorities.
Lost life could not be replaced and so do well to stay safe always.
1. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
2. Observe social distance when in town or in a crowd.
3. Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow when sneezing or coughing.
4. Properly dispose off tissues used for sneezing.
5. Use your face mask when going outside or when meeting new people.
6. Do not feed your mind too much with rumors and scary news about the virus. Instead, always be updated with current and authentic statistics.
We need you alive!